Citizen Activist has just sent you a postcard, using the Airliners.net Electronic Postcard Service, of a private aircraft (1997 Gulfstream IV) believed to likely be co-owned by Detroit's Ilitch Family (Olympia Aviation, L.L.C.).
You can also get a copy of the postcard anytime during the next three weeks (until Sept. 7th) by clicking the link: http://www.airliners.net/postcard/view.main?id=9/5/2/G8BFBP
- Co-owners of Olympia Aviation's Gulfstream IV Jet - Tail# N424QS
- The official airplane of the Detroit Tigers & Red Wings owned by the Ilitch Family (Olympia Aviation)
- Rep. Young (R-AK) flying around in Detroit Casino Developers' private jet
- Casino Developer who fronted travel & entertainment costs for Rep. Don Young (R-AK) did the same for former Rep. Richard Pombo (R-CA)
- Members of Congress aren't the only elected officials flying around in the private aircraft of Detroit casino syndicators