Then, a little more than two months later, Herb Strather, acting as a secured party, proceeded to place separate UCC Liens filed 5.15.07 on those same two entities: Wilson/Mashpee LLC (Filing No. 2007077968-7) and Jayco/Mashpee LLC (Filing No. 2007077967-5). On 9.04.08 secured party Strather amended his UCC Lien against debtor Jayco/Mashpee LLC (Filing No. 2008138352-8).
You may also want to review these recent posts:
- Waterford Group affiliate placed a lien against AtMashpee LLC
- Reporter: Kerzner & Wolman have money troubles, Strather seeks new investors for Cape Cod Casino scheme
- Three-fourths of AtMashpee LLC investors were behind entity that morphed into MotorCity Casino
- Heirs of Chicago-based American Invsco founder helped bankroll casino ... are they at it again?
- Strather was seeking AtMashpee investors via GoBigNetwork.com