Pombo who failed to win re-election to his 8th term in Congress back in November 2006, was prohibited from lobbying for at least 12 months.
- A Case of Abramoff-Lite: Pombo was doing favors for his Motor City Casino friends
- Casino Developer who fronted travel & entertainment costs for Rep. Don Young (R-AK) did the same for former Rep. Richard Pombo (R-CA)
- Detroit casino syndicators made large investment in Pombo
- Richard Pombo's former patrons might shed light on his future
- Motown's Team Ilitch tops Abramoff on Congressman's "Top 10 List"