Attorney William D. Serwer has served/serves as Resident Agent for these entities believed to be affiliated with Detroit casino syndicator Michael Malik:
- Barwest, L.L.C. (Barstow, CA Casino)
- Blue Water Resorts Manager, Inc. (Port Huron, MI Casino)
- CB Property Holdings, Inc. (CB = Charlotte Beach)
- CB Property Investments, L.L.C.
- LCB Barwest, L.L.C. (Barstow, CA Casino)
- Gateway Casino Resorts, L.L.C. (Shinnecock, NY Casino)
- JR Property Holdings, L.L.C. (JR = Michael J. Malik, Jr.)
- MJM Charlotte Beach, L.L.C.
- MJM Enterprises Development Company (formerly North American Gaming Company)
- MJM Interactive Venture, L.L.C.
- MJM Security Venture, L.L.C.
- MV Land Holdings, L.L.C. (Malik & Vigliotti)
Serwer prepared and filed the original or amended articles of organizations for the following Malik affiliated entities (Malik serves as Resident Agent for these affiliates):
- Blue Water Holdings I, L.L.C.
- Blue Water Resorts, L.L.C.
- Hawaii Entertainment Associates, LLC
- Lucky 7 Development, L.L.C.
- MJM Bay Mills, Inc.
- MJM Blue Water, L.L.C.
- MJM Blue Water Investors, LLC
- MJM Border Holdings, L.L.C.
- MJM Royal Properties, L.L.C.
- Renegade Charters, L.L.C.
Joseph Ehrlich represented Marian Ilitch before the Michigan Gaming Control Board during her acquisition of MGM/Mirage Resort Group’s shares of MotorCity Casino in 2005.