|Forbes 400 | #212 M/M Ilitch|
A stagnant economy continues to benefit Michael and Marian Ilitch's Little Caesar's chain, which sells $5 pizzas to penny-pinching consumers. Revenues are picking up at Marian's MotorCity Casino after a flat 2010. The Ilitch clan passed on the chance to buy the Detroit Pistons, but Mike's Detroit Tigers are in first place in the AL Central. Next up: a new downtown hockey arena for the Red Wings.
- Ilitch affiliate retains former U.S. Senator Alfonse D'Amato's lobbying firm to push New York Casino plans for Shinnecock
- Ilitch Family Amasses Debt for Sports, Entertainment & Gambling Affiliates
- UPDATED: 165+ Affiliates of Detroit Casino Syndicators Michael Malik & Mrs. Marian Ilitch
- Scandal Continues to Plague Political and Lobbying Activities of Detroiters Bankrolling Shinnecock Casino Plans
- Who Really Paid D.C. Lobbyists $5.6 Million? Poor Impoverished Tribes? "Investors" With Their Own Financial Woes?