Said “No” to Malik
REJECTED Syndicator’s $$$
Said “Yes” to Malik
ACCEPTED Syndicator’s $$$
| || |
- Tangled up in a federally prosecuted Ponzi scheme case, in partnership with the ringleader who is now a fugitive hiding out in Brazil, and forced to repay $170,000 obtained fraudulently.
- Found guilty and on probation for violating Arizona’s firearms laws.
- Found to have violated campaign finance laws repeatedly (2006 & 2009) and fined a total of $10,000+ for his actions.
- Denied a gaming license in Michigan; reportedly because the MGCB had concerns stemming from IRS tax issues and a domestic violence arrest for which Malik served on year’s probation after beating his then-girlfriend’s 12-year-old son.
- Scandal Continues to Plague Political and Lobbying Activities of Detroiters Bankrolling Shinnecock Casino Plans
- NY Governor Cuomo Latest To Reject Campaign Contributions from Ilitch Gambling Partner Michael Malik
- Questions Surrounding $15K Gov. Cuomo Accepted From Detroit Casino Syndicator
- NY Senators Return Michael Malik's Campaign Contributions
- Rep. Tim Bishop (D-NY) Caught Taking More Money from Notorious Law-Breaking Detroit Casino Syndicator
- Congressman Bishop Under Fire For Accepting Michael Malik's Contribution
- Ilitch affiliate retains former U.S. Senator Alfonse D'Amato's lobbying firm to push New York Casino plans for Shinnecock
- Shinnecock Casino Backers have dropped $117,500 on top-ranking NY Politicians
- Ilitch partner funneling thousands to influence Suffolk County Exec